Vertical Horizontal PSH-1+2 Parking System With Outside Packing
This type of parking system is designed 3 levels of top, middle and bottom. Two levels are on and above the ground, the bottom level is underground. There is an exchange space in the middle level.The spaces in top and bottom levels may lift up and down automatically and the spaces in the middle level can slide left and right. Spaces in the middle level are in the same line with the ground for cars going in and out freely. When we need to park or get a car in the top or bottom levels, the spaces in the middle level over or under this space will slide to the exchange space to form a lifting passage. This space will be operated down to the ground for parking and retrieving.
Characteristics of the System
- Save land area and take full use of the underground space to raise more parking quantity;
- The bottom level has advantage of dust proof, rainproof and anti-theft;
- Outer packing types may be designed as full packing, half packing, simple packing or nude packing according to the customers’ requirements;
- It has advantages of steady operation, low noise, fast operative speed and short time of parking;
- Fast maintenance and simple malfunctions solution with PLC logic circuit; Multi-channels safety protection and series of safety protection devices for anti-fall, anti-crashing and anti-overloading.